Transform your bike's handling with our Offset Bushings
By adjusting the shock mounting points, Offset Bushings adjust your bike's geometry.
A slacker head angle and lower bottom bracket improve both stability and cornering performance. Learn more
- Made to order, for your bike
- Produced in under 48hrs
- Includes a high quality igus® DU bush
- Worldwide delivery - Learn more
- Standard 12.7mm (1/2") diameter.
- Compatible with all shocks (Fox, Rockshox, DVO, Marzocchi, EXT, Push, post 2012 Manitou & more) aside from BOS.
- Machined to high tolerances from Brass with Aluminium spacers. Learn more
- For the most notable change, we recommend a pair of bushings. This is what 99% of customers order.
- Functions much like a Flip Chip - compatible with most bikes already using a Flip Chip too.
- Simple & easy to install. Learn more
- Not designed to be used in reverse.
- DU bushes not included for Cane Creek shocks using a 14.7mm diameter eyelet.
Average adjustment - single Offset Bushing (x2 for a pair)
Note: clearance required around eyelet will match the offset amount
- 6mm bolt - 3mm offset, ~ 0.75° head angle adjustment.
- 8mm bolt - 2mm offset , ~ 0.5° head angle adjustment.
- 10mm bolt - 1mm offset, ~ 0.25° head angle adjustment.
- 3/8" bolt (old Santa Cruz) also supported.
Commonly ordered sizes
- 50mm-54mm £5 surcharge per bushing
- 55mm - 60mm £10 surcharge per bushing
- 61mm + please contact us
Giant Anthem X2 2010
Once again great service, my Giant Anthem X2 e-bike is ready to go, offset top bush has slackened the headstock angle and given me more clearance for getting the wiring thro' for the Tongsheng mid drive. Many thanks.
I'm fitting a shock and needed a little extra room, found Offset Bushings, and they set me right up. The quality of these is amazing. It's too bad stock shocks (that go for $700 US and up) don't come with bushings like these. And they got to me super fast. Thanks again Offset Bushings!
Luke in NY
great product and great service
I have a few older bikes I thought I might give these a shot on. I waited a bit to review to see how they work long term. Now the bushings are 7 months old with 1000s of miles and still going good. Being in the US thought it might be quite a while. Shipped FAST and when they arrived was amazed. These are a much better bushing than the plastic stuff that comes from the factory. Buy their little tool it is amazing and even use it to press some bearings on other parts. As soon as a I get my new frame, ordering another set and swap out from the get go. Thanks for great service and a great product.
Even if the changes are minute, I can definitely feel that my bike, a 2016 Canyon Spectral, is longer and slacker, making for a slightly more interesting and stable ride when pointed downhill.
Given (the ratio between) the price and changes this product brings about, I'd say it's highly recommended.
I ordered replacement offset bushings, initial bushing supplied were wrong size (probably down to my slightly uncommon bike), but within two days of sending an email regarding this, they got the correct size bushings to me. Phoned twice for advice, both time got straight onto someone who was very helpful and gave me some valuable technical help.